Tools to handle the complexity of document production
The proliferation of documents created within organizations has extended the document production process.
Once created, certain documents may be required to respect a specific layout for the following reasons
THEY HAVE CHOSEN SOLLAN :
EDITIONS FRANCIS LEFEBVRE, AIRBUS MILITARY, SNECMA,...
What our customers appreciate most :
- Active listening and follow-up performed by Sollan teams.
- Customization of the solutions proposed.
- Business know-how of our teams.
- Sollan's technical expertise.
- Compliance with business standards (e.g. iSpec2200 or S100D for air transport or EAD for archiving)
- Automatic operations in the production process (e.g. workflow for specialized publishers, document generation using structured data)
- Modular authoring in order to reuse a given content in different documents
- Simultaneous publication using different media (e.g. printing, website, eBook, mobile site or online help)
"Our business requires strong skills in order to offer more than just integration, to focus on content as well as document production." B. Barret, CEO
Sollan guarantees a customized solution that optimizes your document production process
Sollan experts help you choose and integrate a document production solution that is adapted to your company's context
The solid experience we have acquired in different businesses enables us to simplify, customize and optimize XML authoring and publishing systems, combined with the existing ECM (Enterprise Content Management) tools used in your company.
Sollan is there to guide you during the entire integration proces
- Integration of the diversity and specific characteristics of production environments.
- Selection of specific tools based on the type of content to be produced, such as the management of office documents, structured or semi-structured content, complex editing software and multilingual documentation.
- Implementation of XML authoring and publishing systems adapted to your context based on the required architecture, standards (DITA, S1000D, iSpec 2200 or EAD) and specialized tools (XML authoring tools, XML CMS, XML native databases or CSDB) .
- Integration of the solutions proposed with the existing ECM tools used within your company.
- Creation of authoring workshops to assist users.
We select the best solutions available on the market for you