Java/J2EE Design Engineers
Application ref SOF-AD-ALF-JEE1306
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Sollan France - 27 bis rue du Progrès - 93100 Montreuil
- As an IT Engineering Consultant, you will join the Sollan development teams. Depending on your experience, you may be required to attend basic training to learn about the ECM solutions integrated by Sollan as well as the main components of our development workshops and the associated best practices. You will be immediately involved in an integration project with mentoring provided by our senior consultants.
- You will attend internal technical meetings to identify and evaluate new solutions, incorporate feedback in order to determine the best practices for integration. Depending on projects, you may be required to attend training in order to improve your knowledge and skills in order to reinforce Sollan's technological expertise and objectivity.
- You will take part in technical meetings and product roadmaps with our software publishing partners. You will work directly with their R&D department and be involved in the reporting and specification of customer needs.
- You will have the opportunity to discover the technologies required for the integration of our ECM solutions rapidly. We focus on constant innovation in order to satisfy our customers who require the latest technologies made possible with Web 2.0, the integration of services with their existing information systems or the introduction of services on mobile platforms.
- Sollan teams ensure the robustness and scalability of the integrated solutions. By playing a role in all phases from development and design up to deployment, you will contribute to the success of the ECM projects completed by Sollan on behalf of our customers.
- Frequently used technologies: Java J2EE, Spring, Struts 2, Google Web Tools and GXT, Lucene/Solr, Android, Flex, JBPM, H264 digital video, FLV, Flash player, Google docs, etc.
- Integrated solutions: Alfresco, OpenText Livelink, IBM FileNet, Nuxeo, SharePoint, PolySpot, Exalead, Sinequa, XMetaL, Arbortext, etc.
Complementary skills desired
- Other ECM/DMS applications
5 years of higher education in IT
Minimum 1 year of experience
Good level of French